1. How do I create an My account on Printkero ?
To create an account with Printkero, please visit https://printkero.com/my-account/and complete your registration by filling the required details.
2. Can I place an order without creating an account on Printkero?
No, you will not be able to place an order without creating an account on Printkero.
3. Can I get to see my past orders on My Account of Printkero?
Yes, you will be able to check your past orders from “My Order History” available in “My Account”.
4. If I forget my login credentials? Is it possible to reset them?
You can get your account reset by using the “Forgot Password” option available in the login page https://printkero.com/my-account/ You need to provide your registered email address and a link to reset your password will be sent to the email address immediately. In case you still face any issue to login, contact our Support Desk at email@example.com
5. Is my account and transaction data is secure?
Yes, it is absolutely secured and safe platform. Our website uses SSL Technology and you will see a green lock in the address bar to indicate that your connection is secure.
6. How do I place an order online on Printkero?
You can choose wide range of products from our website. You can either search for your product, or navigate the categories and find your products of your choice. Once you visit the product page, you will get all the information required in terms of product description, features and price , templates, upload artwork, create design, custom design options.
7. How can I reach you in case I need assistance in placing an order?
You can either fill the Contact Us form and our Support Desk will get back to you or email your requirement to our Support Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us.
8. What is processing time vs. shipping time?
Processing time refers to the time taken to make the product ready to ship(1 to 3 Days) while shipping time (3 to7 days) is the time taken for our courier partners to deliver the order to the shipping address shared by you.
9. How do I get the status of my order?
The status of all your orders is available in the “My Account” tab. You will also receive SMS and email notifications on the status updates on your registered mobile number and email address.
10. In what format can we upload artworks?
You can upload artworks in PDF, CDR, AI or PSD formats to get the quality print output. Avoid uploading low-resolution PDF or JPEG files to print.
11. What should be the resolution of my artwork?
The resolution for any artwork should be Minimum & above 300 dpi.
12. Do you have ready designs which I can use to customize my design?
Yes, we do have ready designs/templates for most of our products. These are also available as per category to make it easy to choose from a wide range of templates. These templates are not only easily customizable but also available for free to print.